* Microcomputer control system, intelligent IGBT control
* Pure sinusoidal output, excellent transient response, small harmonic distortion, high conversion efficiency
Stable output voltage, complete EMI index
Complete protection function: input overcharge protection, output overdischarge protection, short circuit protection, circuit polarity reverse connection protection.
Ac output overvoltage protection, overheat protection
* DC distribution cabinet and inverter integrated design, with independent control of multiple DC input
* Built-in DC anti-counter function
* Adjustable power factor or adjustable active or reactive power
* Meet the automatic switch of power supply from outside, convenient for customers to choose
* Intelligent panel operation control function
* Advanced MPPT control algorithm to track the maximum output power of photovoltaic array in real time,
* Pure sinusoidal wave output, advanced phase locking technology, low harmonic current content, no pollution to the power grid, no impact
* Active + passive dual detection technology, realize anti-island operation control
* Adapted to high altitude and cold regions
* Can be equipped with RS232/RS485, Ethernet TCP/IP,3G communication interface, remote data acquisition and monitoring.
What are the real world benefits of MPPT?
It depends on your array, your climate, and your seasonal load patterns. Vpp gives you an effective current boost only if it is about 1V higher than the battery voltage. But on hot days, this may not be the case, unless the battery is low. In cold weather, however, Vpp can rise to 18V. If your energy expenditure is highest in the winter (in most homes) and you are in the cold winter weather, then you can get a lot of energy when you need it!