LED tube parameters
1) Length 0.6m - 1.5m, and power of 10Watt,15watt, 20Watt and 35 Watt meet the needs of different customers
2) Highlight the 3014 LED chip
3) Isolate the constant-current drive power
4) color rendering index >80
5) power factor >0.9
6) color temperature: 2700 k to 7000 k
No UV, no INFRARED, no strobe.3 years warranty
What color temperature can use LED bulbs?
The color temperature is the absolute temperature scale measured on the bulb. LED bulbs come in a variety of colors, but the most common are in a range from 2700K to 7500K. Unfortunately, the only consistent standard is the Kelvin scale, many manufacturers like to use things like solar white, natural white, warm white, cold white, but none of them defines a Kelvin temperature associated with these terms. The general rule is warm light (2700K) and cold light (6500K+). The warmer the light, the more yellow is dominant, and the cooler the light, the more blue.